Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here we go, Fritz Blitz, here we go!

Welcome to The Fritz Blitz! Jamie and I have created this blog to share with you our common interest in sports. We plan to bring you the constant variety of sport. The thrill of victory--and the agony of defeat. The human drama of athletic competition. And I have just really dated myself with that reference. We are slightly crazed Steelers and Penguins fans, but we will blog on other sports, too. We will also blog on the Pirates, Pitt, and, of course, the Ohio State Buckeyes. (Yeah, I know they aren't in Pittsburgh, but I am a Columbus native, yanno?) And I'll warn you in advance that I get really sentimental when Kentucky Derby time rolls around. We'll even blog on chess if we think anybody will care. And if there's a favorite of yours that you want us to blog on (Blog on! Apply directly to the website!), please let us know. We welcome any comments, as long as they aren't about Ron Paul.

No comments: